Push Ups Follow Up Challenge

Hey, Ladies. Just wanted to give you a quick update of my push up goals challenge. I am up to 40 push ups. I did take a break this week from working out and the push ups. But I am back on track on Monday. I was given some wonderful advise from a fitness trainer that told me how to tackle my goal. He told me that the fact I can do 40 push ups as a woman is very impressive because many woman don't have strong upper body strength. So I feel pretty accomplished by what I have already done. :) I do need to be careful, because I do not want any injuries. So I am pushing towards my goal, but with wisdom. So....have you girls tried to do at least one push up (man or woman)?. Come on and give it a try. You have a week and half left. Your "goal girl" Ericka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Goals

Create Your Own Breakthrough

How It All Began.......Part II