100 Consecutive Push Ups Goal

I have been wanting to do 100 consecutive man push ups goal for several months now. I saw a friend of mine on facebook and he did 100 push ups everyday for 30 days. I was so impressed by this goal and knowing me always up for a challenge wanted to at least make my way up to do 100 push ups straight by the end of February. I can currently do 20 straight, which I did today! :) Well I posted today on my facebook page saying I wanted to do this goal and the response has been extremely supportive and encouraging. So make sure to check back often to see my progress. I will make sure to mention it in the blogs to come. This is how I propose to do this challenge, with the suggestion of one of my facebook supporters..haha. I will add 3 additional pushups from the day before. So tomorrow I will do 23 push ups, Thursday 26 and so on.....this is the plan. And if I have to make adjustments I will. I'm giving it my best shot. And for those that say..."Um, I can't even do 1 push up". No problem...start where you are and try to do at least one man push up by the end of February. When the Lord put it on my heart in 2009 to start working out I could not do a man push up. I learned how to do them when I did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. The point is I had to start with barely being able to do one push up and three years later I want to do a crazy challenge like 100 push ups. You can do it! Your "goal girl" [e].

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February Goals

How It All Began.......Part II

Picture Frame....Make a Decision Already