"Do You"

I have a friend of mine that always says to me "do you". If I say, I want to wear this or that outfit, but I just wore it two days ago....she would say...Ericka "do you". If I wanted to make plans to go to my families house instead of going out to eat..she would say "do you". I remember when this saying began to  minister to my heart. So many times I was always trying to be somebody else because I did not think being me was good enough. How many times in life are you just going around trying to be everybody else, except yourself? Worried about what others think or what they are going to say. "Do you" is who God created you to be. He has a plan for you, a purpose for you, and future for you. He created you with all your unique abilities, talents, look and shape. So my challenge is for you to love and celebrate who God created you to be. Somebody is waiting for and needs you to "be you" in their life.

Your "goal girl"

[e].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Goals

How It All Began.......Part II

Picture Frame....Make a Decision Already