Breaking Free

Alright......I did 32 push ups today and it was very hard, but nonetheless on my way to the 100 push ups mark. :) I just want you girls to know that I am not a fitness guru, I'm not a personal trainer, or a health nut with my food. I'm the everyday girl trying to improve in life in every area. I had to start somewhere and I just kept moving forward. So with all that said, I am doing somethings currently in my life that is really taking me out of my comfort zone. Some of the goals that I will be pursuing will create major changes in my life...and I'm sure those around me won't like some of these decisions, but it will be the right thing to do. It will cause me breaking free of past pains and hurts and taking me places that will be peaceful and healing. Do you have goals that will cause you to face pain....remember that when you break new ground it can be unknown and scary to you, but once you adapt you will see it is a beautiful and peaceful place. Break free in God. Your "goal girl" [e].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Goals

Create Your Own Breakthrough

How It All Began.......Part II