Keep Moving Forward

Although my post is a little late in the day....it still counts. :) It is interesting.....all the attacks I was getting today to just quit, throw in the towel of all the goals that are in my heart, but I made a choice to continue to move forward. I was even attacked in my thoughts regarding this blog. Who is reading it? Who cares what I have to say? Then I open up my email and see someone posted a comment tonight. We all need encouragement, whether it is encouraging ourselves and/or others....but we must remember to keep moving forward no matter what. Job 17:9a says, "The righteous keep moving forward". There will be days when you want to give up on everything, but that is the time when your breakthrough is right around the corner. It's right there...don't give up! And if you say, "Well, I have already failed at one of my goals, I missed a day". Just dust yourself off and get back up again. God is right there beside you walking you through every step of the way. He is also there through all the trials, tribulations and circumstances of life you are facing. He is saying, "You can make it, you will endure, and you are victorious!" Just keep putting one foot in front of the other....and in no time you will be at your destination. You'll look back and see how far your have come. Be encouraged. Your "goal girl" [e].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Goals

Create Your Own Breakthrough

How It All Began.......Part II