If It's Broke Don't Fix It, But What Happens If It Is Broke?

Yesterday at work I broke something. I was searching around for something to fix it. I asked my co-worker did she have any super glue and she said no, but I do have a hot glue gun. Aha...a light-bulb went off inside my head. Why didn't I think of a hot glue gun sooner. There was some things in my house that needed to be fixed since last year. I kept putting it off to fix the items thinking I would need to go to a crafts store to get a stronger glue, but realized I had the solution to fix my broken objects at home the whole time. So this morning before work, I decided to fix the shower hooks, my earring and 2 little statues. One thing I noticed that everything didn't look perfect like it did before it was broken, but I was so excited to have the items back together again. I had another revelation in regards to my life. Sometimes we make stupid mistakes, say the wrongs things, make wrong decisions, hurt others, and/or hurt ourselves. This can cause us to end up separating ourselves from people and even God when we do these things. We keep putting off fixing things in our life maybe out of fear that we will rejected by another person, that things won't be the same in our life. But the good news is that the answer is right in front of us and it is the Word of God. Just like the hot glue gun the answer to all of our brokeness is the healer of our soul, Jesus Christ. Its in our brokeness that shows we are human and have a need for a Savior. 

So today's challenge: If you have broken things in your life and in your heart ask God to help you to mend it back together. Broken relationships, broken dreams, broken heart is not too big for God. He alone is the healer of broken hearts, in fact He promised He would give us a clean heart.

Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Ezekial 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.


Till we meet again,

Your goal girl,

[e].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Goals

How It All Began.......Part II

Picture Frame....Make a Decision Already