Calender = Consisteny...at least for me

When I started my first 30 day challenge in 2009 I began to use the calender to track my progress. Everyday I would weigh in and write down how much I weigh on the calender. It was something that I would look forward to doing. It kept me accountable for my weight and if I gained a pound or two I knew I would need to change something in my diet. I would also write down the workout I completed that day as well. I also created weigh in days on Monday. I would measure my chest, waist, hips, thighs, and arms. It helped me to not eat as much on Sunday, because I wanted a good weigh in on Monday. Another thing that I incorporated on the calender was when I spent time with God, if I prayed and confessed the Word. I would notice if I felt sad, frustrated, and discouraged I would take a look at the calender. If it showed I had not spent anytime with God for a week, I recognized why I felt so defeated in my thoughts. I also noticed that I would have weight gain during these times away from the Lord. So this daily goal setting keeps me focused and on track. I do all these things to this day. It has become a way of life for me. Hopefully, it will help you as well. [e].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Goals

Create Your Own Breakthrough

How It All Began.......Part II