You Are A Goal Oriented Person

Oh...before I begin this post, just want to let you know that I completed 25 consecutive man push ups today!! Woohoo. Now I only need to work my way up to 100 by the end of February...haha. Anyway, I was talking to one of my older sisters today about goals. I told her that we are all goal oriented whether we want to admit it or not. She said, well I can never finish a book and I don't finish things that I start. I said, that's not true. I said when you wanted to lose weight...even though you didn't write it down you mentally had a goal and lost almost 100 pounds! I also said, you also did that in the way of your health. Mentally, you choose not give up and continue to fight. The goal to be well. I was so proud of her today when I saw a text message about goals that she completed just yesterday after our talk. We are all completing goals on a daily basis such as: watch a favorite tv show, workout, clean the house, wash your hair, do a good job at work, read your bible, spend time with God...etc. The list could go on and on. So here is your challenge for today: write down goals that were hard to complete before, and maybe...just maybe having this perspective you will be able to complete them. Your "goal girl" [e].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Goals

Create Your Own Breakthrough

How It All Began.......Part II