Picture Frame....Make a Decision Already

My assignment...find a picture frame. Sounds simple,  right? But on the contrary. It was an all day adventure that the Lord ended up teaching me a lesson on how this applied to my life. So it all began one beautiful Saturday afternoon.  I went into Hobby Lobby to get a picture frame for a project I was working on. I go to the back of the store and there they were...the wall of frames. Now I had come a previous day and took pictures of the frames so I figured I should be in and out of the store. But no.......here I go. I go up and down the aisles as if something is going to be different from a couple of days before. I scrutinized every frame....down to the detail, paint, wood...you name it...I saw it. And if I found a framed a liked....I looked through every frame to make sure I had the best one out of the design. But nope, not good enough.

A lady walks up after I stood there for at least 30 minutes at this point looking at one of the frames. She picks up two of the frames I was looking at and walks away. She did not scrutinize or look at it with a fine tooth comb..nope she made a decision and kept moving. So at this point.....I just made a decision and picked a frame and went to the front. Well the frame I choose had damage on the right corner. So I had to go back to the "wall of frames" and choose another one. I believe after another 30 or so minutes I choose another frame. Well the Lord taught me a lesson through all this......make a decision already! He said my life will pass me by making sure everything is perfect before making a decision while others will make a decision and keep moving forward. And if they make a wrong one, will adjust and make a another decision and do it correctly. The moral of the story is: in order to be an effective "u goal girl" you must make effective, quality decisions. If you wait for perfect conditions before making a decision....life will pass you by and you will be jealous of those that had the courage to make theirs. Keep moving forward in your decision making process. You can do it.

Your "u goal girl",

[e].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Goals

Create Your Own Breakthrough

How It All Began.......Part II